How To Join
Who Can Join?
The Humanitarian Network of Experts has a multiplier effect than its members alone. Together, we can help the most vulnerable communities and populations and provide the highest level of service in times of humanitarian crisis.
Join us if you want to become a member of HNE and support our activities around the world.
Together we can build complex knowledge and serve the community in the best way possible.
ΗΝΕ empowers its members with advocacy, funding, information management, opportunities for learning and collaboration.
Individuals, organizations, academia, research institutions, research laboratories, private organizations, public organizations with significant expertise in any field related to humanitarian aid are more than welcome to become a member of the HNE.
To become a member, you must comply with all five axis below:
- Adhere to the basic humanitarian principles (humanity, neutrality, impartiality and independence).
- Support the network’s vision and mission.
- Provide any expertise, services, tools, or products that help improve the performance of the humanitarian system in general.
- Commit to providing quality services and high standards of expertise.
- Collaborate with the rest of the network to best provide valuable assistance.